.

.

Tv Shows Torrent

My notes

By | Friday, July 22, 2011 Leave a Comment
my notes
To go off one's head, or, to go over one's head: No entender lo que a uno le estan diciendo.
  • I Didn't catch that? ¿No lo entesdiste?o ¿No lo cogiste?
To keep one's head above water: “Mantener la cabeza sobre el agua” Intentar solucionar algo sin rendirse.

Making do: Sobreviviendo a una situación.

Heads will roll: Cabezas rodarán. You're going to be in trouble.Vas a estar en problemas.

I do like this song. I do like  . . . . . Realmente me gustó de verdad esta canción.

Loaded questions: They are trying to get you to answer something you are not comfortable. Preguntas comprometidas.

It´s a matter of time: Solo es cuestión de tiempo.

1 out of 3: Uno de cada tres

To rid of: I rid myself of stuttering: Me deshice yo solo de mi tartamudeo.

Just mentioning: Así no más. Si, así mismo es.

A catch: Encontraste algo que es gratis pero al final pagarás por ello de otro modo.

That's the catch.... Esa es la trampa. 

Hacer peticiones formarles

 
would you give all the answers to me please, I need to pass the exam

would you mind increasing my salary once for all

will you bring me another bed because we are 3 of us now

would you turn up your microphone please, there´s a lot of background noise and I can´t barely hear you

will you go to the doctor once a week to check out your heart, please.

would you mind continue being  so nice to us 

 
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: