.

.

Tv Shows Torrent

Bring Back; Phrasal Verbs

By | Monday, November 28, 2011 Leave a Comment

To bring back:  

1) Devolver algo. (El phrasal verb es separable).

-I´ll bring your book back soon.

-She brought my car back after she had borrowed it

2) Renovar una ley/norma etc. (inseparable "mira como funcionan los phrasal verbs").

-"I hope government never brings back the death penalty.

-My company is bringing back fexible working hours.

3) Traer recuerdos. (inseparable).

-My photos always bring back happy memories of my childhood.

-Seeing you again has brought back many happy memories.


Complete this sentences with "bring back" in the correct tense./ Completa las frases con "Devolver algo, renovar, o traer recuerdos" en la forma correcta.

1) Please, can you ______ my laptop ________ because I need it tomorrow?  
2) The government have ___________ a tax on fast food.  
3) Going home last week ___________ lot´s of happy memories.
4) I ___________ the scarf I borrowed from you next week.  
5) This house always ___________ happy memories of when when I was joung.  
6) The football association ___________ the golden goal next season.

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: