.

.

Tv Shows Torrent

Be Afraid of / Risk + Gerung

By | Friday, January 27, 2012 Leave a Comment

 Be Afraid of / Risk + Gerung

Alan and Bill are discussing certain actions by Tom. Alan suggests
a reason for them and Bill agrees.

  • I expect he didn't want to get wet. (mojarse)
    • Yes, I suppose he was afraid of getting wet.
    • Yes, he probably didn't want to risk getting wet.

  • I expect he didn´t want to miss the train. (Perder)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of missing the train.
    • Yes I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk missing the train.

  • I expect he dind´t want to overload the car. (Sobre cargar)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of overloading the car.
    • Yes I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk overloading the car.

  • I expect he didn´t want to get a parking ticket. (Conseguir)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of getting a parking ticket.
    • Yes I suppose he probably didn´t wan to risk getting a parking ticket.

  • I expect he didn´t want to have his licence endorsed. (tener)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of having his licence endorsed.
    • Yes I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk having his licence endorsed.

  •  I expect he didn´t want to be sent to prison. (Ser)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of being sent to prison.
    • Yes I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk being sent to prison.

  •  I expect he didn´t wan to annoy the boss. (Molestar)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of annoying the boss.
    • yes I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk annoying the boss.

  • I expect he didn´t want to lose his job. (Perder)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of losing his job.
    • Yes I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk losing his job.

  • I expect he didn´t wan to break his neck. (Romper)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of breaking his neck.
    • Yes I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk breaking his neck.

  • I expect he didn´t want to make things worse. (Hacer)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of making things worse.
    • Yes I suppose he probably didn´t wan to risk making things worse.

  • I expect he didn´t  want to wake everyone up. (Despertar)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of waking everyone up.
    • Yes I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk waking everyone up.

  • I expect he didn´t want to cause an accident. (Causar)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of causing an accident.
    • Yes I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk causing an accident.

  • I expect he didn´t want to press the wrong button. (Presionar)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of causing an accident.
    • Yes I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk pressing the wrong button.

  • I expect he didn´t want to touch live wire. (Tocar)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of touching live wire.
    • Yes I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk touching live wire.

  • I expect he didn´t want to electrocute himself. (Electrocutar)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of electrocuting himself.
    • Yes I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk electrocuting himself.

  • I expect he didn´t want to cause a scandal. (Causar)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of causing a scandal.
    • Yes I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk causing a scandal.



  • I expect he didn´t want to upset his wife. (Decepcionar)
    • Yes I suppose he was afraid of upsetting his wife.
    • Yes I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk upsetting his wife.


  • I expect he didn´t want to catch a cold. (Coger)
    • I suppose he was afraid of catching a cold
    • I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk catching a cold.
  • I expect he didn´t want to spoil his new suit. (Hechar a perder)
    • I suppose he was afraid of spoiling his new suit.
    • I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk spoiling his new suit.

  • I expect he didn´t want to shock the neighbours. (Impresionar, sobresaltar y conmocionar)
    • I suppose he was afraid of  shocking the neighbours.
    • I suppose he probably didn´t want to risk shocking the neighbours.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: