.

.

Tv Shows Torrent

AI: again and again, against someone will, against the clock.

By | Saturday, April 14, 2012 Leave a Comment

Again and again

  1. repeatedly; again and even more.
  • I like going to the beach, and I will go back again and again.
  •  He knocked on the door again and again until I finally aswered.

Against someone will without a person´s consent or agreement

  1. You can not force me to come with you against my will.
  2. Agains their will, the men were made to stand up against the wall and be searched.

Against  the clock

  1. In a race with time.
  2. In a great hurry to get something done before a particular time. (see also race against time)
  • Bill set a new track record, running against the clock.
  • He lost the actual race, however.
  • In a race agains the clock, they rushed the special medicine to the hospital.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: