.

.

Tv Shows Torrent

May / might

By | Wednesday, April 04, 2012 Leave a Comment

May

Podemos usar "may" para pedir permiso. De todas maneras es más formal y no se usa muy a menudo en el moderno ingles  hablado.
  • May I borrow your pen?
  • May we think about it?
  • May I go now?
Usamos "may" para sujerir algo posible.
  • It may rain later today.
  • I may not have time to do it today.
  • Tomas may come with us

Might

Usamos "might" para sugerir una pequeña posibilidad de algo. A menudo leemos que "might" sugiere menos posibilidad que "may". Hay de hecho menos posibilidad y "might" es más normal que "may" en el inglés hablado.
  • She might be at home by now but it's not sure at all.
  • It might rain this afternoon.
  • I might not have time to go to the shops for you.
  • I might not go.
Para el pasado, usamos "might have"
  • He might have tried to call while I was out.
  • I might have dropped it in the street.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: