.

.

Tv Shows Torrent

I suppose you two know each other

By | Wednesday, April 11, 2012 Leave a Comment

 A menudo usamos "suppose" para decir "imagino / imaginaba" o "supongo"

  • I suppose you'll be meeting Danielle when you go to Paris?
  • When you weren't there, I supposed you must have been held up.
  • I suppose you two know each other?

Ten en cuenta que "suppose" no es utilizado normalmente en la forma continua. No decimos normalmente "I am supposing"

  • Now I suppose we'll have to do something else.
  • We're waiting for John and I suppose he must be stuck in traffic.
  • At this moment I suppose it doesn't matter.

También es importante saber que "suppose not" o "guess not" se usa en negativo , y no en el otro verbo.

  • I don't suppose you know where Mary is?
  • I don't suppose he'll do anything.
  • I don't suppose you  have a Nokia phone charger here?

Cuando se responde a una idea  con "suppose", puedes usar "so" para evitar repetir la idea que ya ha sido expresada.

  • Is Susan coming to this meeting? ~ I suppose so.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: