.

.

Tv Shows Torrent

[Weekly Phrasal Examples] Come out: resultar, aparecer, revelar, discover and "salir del armario"

By | Friday, June 22, 2012 Leave a Comment
  • The pictures came out great
  • It all came out well
  • Come out of the shadows and stand here in the light where I can see you
  • After college, he decided to come out about his sexual preferences
  • If news of the affair comes out he will be ruined
  • His new novel comes out this summer
  • The cost of that broken lamp is going to come out of your pay check 
  • Let´s hope that something good can come out of this
  • I think he´s smart enough to overcome his disability and come out on top
  • She´s got a winning attitude, I´m confident she´ll come out on top
  • I couldn´t believe she came out with that remark
  • The company has come out with a new miracle drug
  •  Coming out can be a difficult time; many lesbians and gays fear negative reactions, rejection and upsetting people they are close to
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: