.

.

Tv Shows Torrent

Talking about Health

By | Friday, January 14, 2011 Leave a Comment
talking about health
My head hurts. I have a headache.
  • Me duele la cabeza. Tengo dolor de cabeza.
My back hurts. I have a backache.
  • Me duele la espalda. Tengo dolor de espalda.
My stomach hurts. I have a stomachache.
  • Me duele el estomago. Tengo dolor de tripa/estomago.
My ears hurts. I have a earache.
  • Me duelen mis oidos. Tengo dolor de oidos.
My tooth hurts. I have a tootheache.
  • Me duele el diente/muela. Tengo dolor de muela/s.


We can also say aches intead hurts:


  • My head aches.
  • My back aches.
  • My ear aches, etc . . .


There are some words where I can´t say they hurts but we don´t say ache.

  • My elbow hurts/aches but we don´t say elbowache.
  • My neck hurts/ aches but we don´t say neckache.
  • My shoulder hurts/aches but we don´t say shoulderache
 Actualización 28 sept 2012
DO you have acid reflux or something? / Tienes acidez o algo
We say:  'it was hurting' or 'it pained me' / It hurt me/pained me/ was hurting me yesterday. 


 
Enhanced by Zemanta
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: