To put it another way: Experience is a sine qua non to apply for this job. To put it another way, those who have no experience should not apply for it.
-Por decirlo de otro modo: La experiencia es un sine qua non para este trabajo. Por decirlo de otro modo, estos que no tienen experiencia no deben optar por ello.
That is to say: Experience is a sine qua non to apply for this job, that is to say those who have no eperience should not apply for it.
-Es decir.
In other words: I'm afraid we're going through a crisis at the moment. In other words, you won't lend me the money.
En otras palabras: Estoy preocupado estamos llendo a través de una crisis. En otras palabras, no me prestarás el dinero.
I Mean: well, my life has changed a lot since I met her. I mean, I love her deeply.
- Quiero decir: mi vida ha cambiado un montón desde que la conocí. Quiero decir, la amo profundamente.

0 comments: