.

.

Tv Shows Torrent

Cómo especificar el grado de satisfacción en inglés

By | Thursday, December 06, 2012 Leave a Comment
Aprende a especificar el grado de satisfacción diciendo; estoy más o menos satisfecho o mayormente insatisfecho, entre otros ejemplos más que también puedes utilizar y hacer de tu lenguaje, algo mucho más "great". Todo depende de ti. Si estás de acuerdo conmigo continua leyendo la lección.

Overall, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you?


 Extremely dissatisfied =  extremadamente insatisfecho/descontento
    grado satisfaccion ingles
  • China is extremely dissatisfied with the US Dollar ruling.
  • I should say that I am extremely dissatisfied with his reponse.
  • We are extremely dissatisfied with the situation and sincerely hope that everything turn out well some day.
Moderately dissatisfied = moderadamente insatisfecho/descontento
  • Were you highly satisfied, moderately satisfied, moderately dissatisfied or wholly dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint?
Slightly dissatisfied = ligeramente/más o menos insatisfecho/descontento
  • I honestly knocked on the door to hear the teacher slightly dissatisfied voice greeted me in.

Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied = ni satisfecho ni insatisfecho

  • Neither the Government nor the Committee was satisfied with the current situation.
Moderately satisfied = moderadamente satisfecho
  • If he is "moderately satisfied", he adwards a somewhat lower score to every dimension, and so on in each category of satisfaction
Fairly well satisfied = bastante satisfecho
  • Nurses were the only group where more than half stated that they were fairly well satisfied with this kind of support.
De estas siguientes seis definiciones también se pude usar la forma negativa.

Slightly satisfied  = ligeramente/más o menos satisfecho 
Very satisfied = muy satisfecho
Highly satisfied = altamente satisfecho
Completely satisfied = completamente satisfecho
Extremely satisfied = extremadamente satisfecho

Wholly satisfied = totalmente satisfecho


How clear was the information?


Not at all clear  = No del todo claro

  • it is not at all clear who will be writing these books. 
  • It is not at all clear to me that the private school necessarily provides even as good an education as the less expensive state school.
Not very clear = No muy claro
  • I'm not very clear about this.
  • Small characters are not very clear. Antialiasing can improve the display of bitmapped fonts.
Somewhat clear = un poco claro
  • Unless liquid mask dries somewhat clear so I can see my pattern from the inside to draw where I should use my exacto knife.Very clear = muy claro
  • Antifreeze also tastes bitter and is somewhat clear.
Extremely clear = extremadamente claro
  • How can I make questions that are extremely clear to me less vague to others?

Rate the ammount of (something)


Too little information = muy poca información
Just enough information = la información justa/suficiente información


Too much information = demasiada información

  • I will not be able to read this, you just gave me too much information
  • We're inundated with too much information
Enhanced by Zemanta
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: